Terms & Conditions
While using, browsing or making booking through Travelnstay.in users have to accept that they agree to the terms and conditions of our portal. In case of any violation Travelnstay reserve all the rights for taking any legal actions against them.
Mode of Payments & Policies:
Our payment gateway is completely secure and customers can make the online payments through a safe transaction process that ensures their personal security codes will not be revealed in any situation.
Modes of payment available at Travelnstay
- Credit/Debit Cards - Visa, Master, Amex & Rupay
- Net Banking – All major banks
- Wallet – MobiKwik, Amazon Pay, PhonePe & Others
- BHIM UPI
- Google Pay
Use of the Website
In case of your use of this website, you agree that:
- You will use the website only to make lawful bookings for youself or any other person for whom you are officially approved to do these kinds of bookings. You will also inform other person about the Terms and Condition of the website
- You will provide accurate information about every official document and other important details like name and DOB to the site in case of planning trip with it.
- In case of any error or mistake in the process of information, you will be solely responsible for the same.
- All information provided by you to this site should be accurate, updated and complete,
- If you have an account on this site, you are advised to secure it with your login details, including login ID and password. You will be entirely responsible for any use or misuse of your account.
Communication Policy of the Site
- On transacting with this site, you will receive an e-mail from Travelnstay for the status of your transaction. The e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address provided by you. Travelnstay is not responsible for the receipt of the supposed e-mail in your inbox. Be careful in providing right e-mail Id.
- The customer acknowledges that the SMS sent by Travelnstay is an added facility for the convenience of the customers. It is not compulsory as per the law to provide SMS service alerts to the customers. If you don’t receive any SMS for any reason, Travelnstay is not liable for the same.
- Travelnstay is not responsible to provide information about any change in flight schedules, cancellation and status of airline or hotel etc.
Internet communications can’t be completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information that you have sent to this site can be intercepted by others unless there is a special notice (for example, credit card information) that is encrypted. Sending a message to Travelnstay does not cause the site to have any special responsibility.
The copyright in the contents of this website belongs to Travelnstay. Copying any matter or content from his website without permission of Travelnstay is highly unacceptable.
Hikes in Tariffs & Taxes
We inform you on prior basis that after the finalization of the tour package rates, for any hike in entrance fees, fuel cost, guide charges, and other services, you can be charged as extra.
If government revises some taxes on travel services, clients are liable to pay that extra amount.
Offers, Contests and Interactions
This site may run contests that may require you to send the materials or information about yourself to offer prizes. All the offers and contests running on this website have its own rules, which you need to read before getting agreed for participation.
Airline Pregnancy Rules
All airlines recommend the pregnant ladies to consult a doctor before traveling at any point during their pregnancy. We request all pregnant ladies to read pregnancy rules of the respective airlines before planning their trip. Some important points that need to be followed are:
- Take a medical clearance from your healthcare provider or doctor not more than 7 days before your journey stating that you are fit to travel.
- You should avoid taking flights if your pregnancy is complicated and risky in nature.
- You should take your due date into consideration for return trip.
- If you are travelling on long-haul flights, identify if your body allows you to take a hectic flight journey as the seat-width may be uncomfortable in case of heavy pregnancy.
For detailed information about the same, please contact the airline you are travelling with.
Children below the age of 12 will not be accepted for carriage unless they are accompanied by a person of at least 18 years of age. Such child/children must be seated next to the accompanying adult. The accompanying adult is solely responsible for the well-being of the child/children traveling together with him/her. This also includes ensuring that seats are booked to ensure child/children and an accompanying adult are seated together.
Disclaimer and No Warranties
You acknowledge that Travelnstay is a conciliator, which is not accountable for any 3rd party obligations due to rates, quality, and all other instances. You particularly agree that use of the services and the site is at your risk. It is your duty to assess the exactness, comprehensiveness and expediency of all advice, merchandise, opinions, services and other information provided on the site. We do not assure that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
Travelnstay and its third party suppliers, licensors, and partners do not guarantee or make any representations about the use or the results of the use of the services, the site or any reference sites in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. Travelnstay can make improvements and/or changes on its website at any point of time.